Pages

Thursday 12 November 2015

Writing Test!

Pressure starts to kick in, nervousness appears, my hands shaking and 45 minutes on the clock…

Last week's recount test was horrifying and stressing. All year eights had to do the test to know what level class we will be inserted in at college. We had our test in class but we all had to be separated incase anyone cheated. I’ve just started The time starts I wrote swiftly as my teacher walked around and glazed her eyes on our work and looked very suspicious, students looked at each other like they were very confused.

Ten minutes later nothing was going through my head except my results afterwards. I thought of more academic words to add to make it more interesting. My teacher crossed out thirty minutes so we were left with fifteen minutes so I enumerated more language features.

Three minutes on the clock I rushed to finish my recount with an extraordinary conclusion. I was struggling to think of my ending so I thought and thought BAM! I had one just in time to proofread. STOP! all the students in shock put their pencils down and sighed as in mean finally it’s finished. I was very pleased with my outcome of my whole entire task.

                                  I can’t wait for my results on my  emotional writing.

Screenshot 2015-11-12 at 10.11.54.png

No comments:

Post a Comment