Pages

Thursday 19 June 2014

State O Origin

Last nights game was disappointing for Queensland because they lost.
Queensland and New South Wales played in Brisbane.At the game there were several fights on the field and some of them nearly got penalised .Queensland lost the game and I was sad.
While I was watching the end of the game Jarryd Hayne started to cry. “TEARS OF JOY” HaHaHa!
Next time Queensland will come back with lots of heart and energy.

Screenshot 2014-06-18 at 12.17.22.png
My favourite team is QUEENSLAND!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Simon, thank you for sharing your blog with everyone. I really like your blog. But I'm sorry for your team QUEENSLAND has lost. Why do you like Queensland team?

    ReplyDelete
  2. because they have lots of awesome players like Billy Slayter and Jonathan Thurston.And I also like Queensland because they held the sheild more years that New South.(8 Years in a row)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa Lava Simon I really like your post about the State of Origin. It is really sad that Queensland lost. On that night I was awake watching the state of Origin and I was really happy the New South Wales won.Who is you favourite player in the Queensland team and why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simon, I vote NSW allday. Simon are you still sad about how QLD lost against NSW?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Simon, I like reading your article about the State Of Origin. Which team do you vote for? I vote Queensland. Who is your favorite player from both teams? In NSW my favorite player is Greg Inglis and from Queensland it is Cooper Cronk, your article is very interesting to me.
    JAMES

    ReplyDelete