Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Worlds Tallest Man And Worlds Shortest Man Meet.

Summary:

On the 13th of November the tallest recorded man in the world and the shortest man world met for the first time in London for the 10th annual Guinness World Records Day. The event celebrates record-setting around the world and brought Sultan Kosen the tallest man from Turkey and brought Chandra Bahadur Dangi from Nepal so they could meet. Sulta is 8 feet and 3 inches tall. Chandra is 54cm tall.


Opinion:

I think that the tallest man is lucky because he could reach tall things from the shelf. I think the shortest man is lucky too as he can look under tables.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Simon I enjoyed reading your comment. If you were the tallest man in the world what would you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cypress, If I was the tallest man I would sign up for a basketball team and do slam dunks all day. If you were the tallest man what would you do?

      Delete
  2. Hey Simon, I really like your blog post. How would you feel if you met the tallest and smallest man?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Estah, Thanks for the comment. If I met the tallest man and the smallest man I would feel excited. What would you feel if you met the tallest man and the smallest?

    ReplyDelete